Returns & Refunds
Terms and Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY PURCHASE YOU MAKE SO PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THEM. THEY DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
This site has been produced for our United Kingdom customers and we do not sell to customer located overseas via this website. If you are located overseas and wish to place an order, please contact us for further information.
After selecting your products from the range available, you will proceed to the checkout area. You will be passed to a secure online payment authorisation service that will process your card details and obtain payment from your card provider.
We will send you written confirmation of your order by Email but this email will not constitute acceptance of your order we accept your order at the time we dispatch the ordered products to you and it is at that moment that a contract for sale is made between you and us. All our contracts are concluded in English although contracts for sale will neither be filed by us nor accessible to you.
Your order will be based upon our product prices and delivery charges in force at the time you submit your order. If the prices or charges are different from those published this will be brought to your attention before we accept your order and will give you the option to cancel your order before we accept it
Please note acceptance of any order is at our discretion.
We accept the following cards on our website:
Visa Credit and Debit
We will take payment from your card at the time you submit your order.
The prices payable for the items we offer for sale are clearly displayed on this site in pounds’ sterling and are inclusive of any excise duties and VAT payable unless otherwise stated. Prices do not include the costs of delivery details of which are set out below.
You must make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of products when the courier deliver them.
If you do not accept delivery of the products or we are unable to deliver or are delayed in delivering products because of your actions or omissions, then we may charge you and you will be liable to pay us for all costs we incur. Once our transport company has collected your goods from our warehouse if you wish to cancel your order, you would be liable for transportation return charges.
We offer free UK mainland delivery to all our products subject to quantity and full retail prices only.
Costs & Timings:
- Some of our products are ordered specially for you so these items take longer - the timings depend on the supplier.
- Please note delivery to postcodes starting BT, DUBLIN, GY, HS, IM, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV55, IV56, JE, KW, PA, PH9, PH15, PH16, PH17, PH18, PH19, PH20, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50, TR21, TR25, ZE, KA27 will incur a higher delivery cost which is based on your exact location and the goods you are ordering. Please call Online Support on 01923 729966.
- Total Look Design LTD will not under any circumstances entertain any financial demands from the customer for late or incorrect delivery. We always recommend that you never book a tiler or other workman until the goods have been delivered and inspected.
Refunds & Returns
The following information is intended as a guideline. We will use our discretion with individual circumstances.
Please note the method of refund must be the same as the method of payment.
You Have Fourteen Calendar Days After Receiving Your Goods to Cancel Your Order Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 ("CCR"). Sales made prior to 13/03/14 are covered by the Distance Selling Regulations 2000.
You can cancel any on-line or telephone order (excluding custom made ,bespoke goods and special order tiles) and receive a refund (including standard delivery charges) by email (email@example.com) or by phone (01923 729966) within fourteen days of receiving your goods. You do not have to give a reason for your cancellation but a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future. Please note if you do cancel your order you must return the goods to us at your own expense.
- If you cancel an order you are responsible for returning the goods to us at your cost, we will not refund these charges. Any surcharges for express or upgraded delivery options selected by the customer will not be refunded.
- Any refund will be made to the payment method originally used to make the purchase as soon as possible and not later than 14 days .
- No cancellations will be accepted once a special order is placed.
Damaged/Incorrect Goods Refunds & Returns:
All goods must be checked by the customer on receipt of goods - this is imperative. No responsibility for damaged product, shortages or incorrect products can be accepted after 48 hours / two working days (Mon - Fri) of receipt of goods.
- Where you purchase goods from us that are defective we shall (at our option) repair or replace such goods or refund the price of such goods provided that (a) you give us notice within 48 hours of the date of your acceptance of the goods and (b) provided that damage to the goods has not been caused by you. Our entire liability to you shall be limited to the price you paid for the goods and we shall not be responsible for any consequential or other financial loss that you may seek to claim for regarding the tiling or flooring job you are carrying out. All damaged goods will be replaced on standard delivery at our cost.
- If you find any damages on receipt of goods, you must forward a clear photo of the damages to firstname.lastname@example.org before we send out replacements.
Checks Prior To Fitting:
We advise you to buy tiles, borders and decors from the same range as the tiles may be sourced from different suppliers which may result in a slight variation in size/colour.
Please check your tiles carefully before fixing. Shade variation is a design feature of most of our tiles. If for any reason you are not happy with the shade of your tiles, we cannot accept the responsibility after the tiles have been fixed. Fixing the tiles to a substrate means that you have accepted the tiles in their present state so no refunds or replacements will be offered. Please ensure you are happy with the shade of your tiles before you start any project.
Description of Goods:
All images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. All specifications given to the customer are approximate and intended as a guide only. We always endeavour to ensure all product descriptions are correct, but advise customers to seek technical advice from qualified sources prior to ordering products and any work to be carried out.
The contents of this site including product prices delivery charges and product details are subject to change at any time without notice. We may also revise or update these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Use of this site and purchases of products offered for sale on this site are subject to the terms and conditions posted on the site at the time of your visit.
If you need further assistance with any of our products, please view our Contact Us page